Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
What is EFT?
- EFT is a simple and effective way to feel calmer and think more clearly.
- EFT can be used by anyone no matter what their age.
- EFT uses words to tune into a problem or challenge and acupressure tapping to clear the energy.
What are some of the benefits to using EFT?
- Easy to Learn
- Rapid Results
- Use it anywhere
- Self-help Method
What can EFT be used for?
EFT Can Provide Relief from:
- Cravings, including food and cigarettes
- Children's Issues
- Fears, including fear of public speaking, fear of heights, fear of flying, and fear of rejection
- Grief, Loss, Sadness and Love Pain
- Habits such as Nail Biting
- Negative Memories
- Pain & Symptom Management, including fibromyalgia, arthritis, headaches, back & neck pain, carpel tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff pain, and TMJ
Use EFT To Enhance:
- Emotional Control
- Healing & Recovery
- Job, School & Sports Performance
- Financial Security
- Self-Image and Self-Esteem
For more information about meridian tapping, please see http://www.eftuniverse.com/
To learn more about these services or to schedule an appointment, please call 804-839-3123 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.